Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Blog? What's a Blog?

Okay, I give up! I am busy trying to keep up with the Jones' (or Sengs) and gave into peer pressure....I started a BLOG! Over the past year, I became addicted to checking out a friend's blog. What were they up to? What did they do this weekend? Now, after another dear friend of mine has started a blog, and I decided that I'd try it out for a while. For those of you who still get weekly photos, yes, they are still going to be taken, but now I'll try to post them on here instead. I love to keep those who are interested updated in our lives. New year's resolution, no, but simply my attempt in throwing our personal lives out there in cyberspace! Hope that you all enjoy! Let me know what you think---if you read it, take a second to let me know, so I know if it's even worth my time to keep it updated. Thanks!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Hello Libby and Angie this in Nonna and Step Aunt Nikki here at work on the 5ht of Jan. We love the pages and info keep up the good work.