Sunday, March 14, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Happy 2010! So, I'm only a few months behind....what do you expect, I've been swamped.
How about a quick glance at what I've been doing for the last few months....starting with January:
- I went on our Jamaican girl's trip (see next post) for a trip that we couldn't forget!
- Got "conditionally" accepted to a Master's program at Bellarmine, pending my GRE scores
- Began my first Master's level class in the Nursing program at Bellarmine..."Healthcare Policy"
- Began studying for my GRE (slotted to take in early February)
- Received a letter from The Joint Commission stating that our "Primary Stroke Certification" was going to be February 12th, 2010.
- Spent basically every waking moment, and many 12 hour days, at work with Michelle and Kristin working on this HUGE projectFebruary was a blur....
- Took my GRE
- Got "unconditionally" accepted to the MSN program at Bellaremine
- Spent Tuesday nights in class learning more about Health Policy then anyone should know
- Lived through a "hell week" at work preparing for the biggest Certification to hit Norton Healthcare for in a LONG time
- Impressed the socks off of the Joint Commission surveyors and received the first ever disease specific certification at Norton Downtown!
Now...we are into March. I can't promise I'll do better blogging, but I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks for your patience!
Okay, so I realize that I have not blogged in over 3 months....so let's just get past that, and work on some updates with my crazy life. In January, Mom, Nancy, Shena and I started the new year with a bang, and a trip to Jamaica! We had an amazing time!
This picture pretty much sums up our trip...lots of lazy days spent on the beach and in the pool....mostly with a cool drink in our hand.
One of the highlights of the trip was our zipline tour. It was so amazing the "fly" though the jungle over Montigo Bay. This was an afternoon that I will NEVER forget!
The resort that we stayed in was out of this world...we enjoyed delicious dinners and lots of yummy adult drinks. This was certainly a girl's trip that I will never forget. I love these girls!