Saturday, March 13, 2010

An apology post

Happy 2010! So, I'm only a few months behind....what do you expect, I've been swamped.
How about a quick glance at what I've been doing for the last few months....starting with January:
  • I went on our Jamaican girl's trip (see next post) for a trip that we couldn't forget!
  • Got "conditionally" accepted to a Master's program at Bellarmine, pending my GRE scores
  • Began my first Master's level class in the Nursing program at Bellarmine..."Healthcare Policy"
  • Began studying for my GRE (slotted to take in early February)
  • Received a letter from The Joint Commission stating that our "Primary Stroke Certification" was going to be February 12th, 2010.
  • Spent basically every waking moment, and many 12 hour days, at work with Michelle and Kristin working on this HUGE projectFebruary was a blur....
  • Took my GRE
  • Got "unconditionally" accepted to the MSN program at Bellaremine
  • Spent Tuesday nights in class learning more about Health Policy then anyone should know
  • Lived through a "hell week" at work preparing for the biggest Certification to hit Norton Healthcare for in a LONG time
  • Impressed the socks off of the Joint Commission surveyors and received the first ever disease specific certification at Norton Downtown!

Now...we are into March. I can't promise I'll do better blogging, but I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks for your patience!

0 comments: