Saturday, February 17, 2007

So long, Farewell....(to the costume, that is)

My home parish, St. Joseph, had it's 2nd annual Marti Gras Lip Sync. The "Hoehn Von Trapp" family did a version of "So Long, Farewell" from The Sound of Music. It was a huge hit and our family, alone, raised over $500 for the new parish hall. We raised a total of almost $12,000 for the evening...which made the embarrassing curtain costumes (and me doing the "flit & float" solo as seen above) worth it! Sorry guys, I was not able to film it!


Gary even got into the Marti Gras Festivities!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie, so sorry I missed it. I love your dress!! It is BEA-U-TI-FUL! AC

DENISE said...

We looked so cute....I have a video....

Unknown said...

Denise....the Norton gals will pay money for that video! Contact anyone on 4K.

DENISE said...

IF YOU ARE A NORTON'S NURSE YOU DON'T MAKE ENOUGH $$$$$ FOR THE VIDEO.....

Unknown said...

I second Amy. Perhaps we can pool our resources. Tax refunds are coming in. AC