Saturday, April 7, 2007

Angie Turns 29 (for the 1st time!)

We had a small get together this weekend to celebrate my birthday and to break in Libby's playroom. I turned 29 on Easter Sunday. Since Easter is one of the holidays that does not fall on the same day each year (Easter is observed on the first Sunday after the full moon that occurs after the spring equinox) this is the first time I had ever shared my Birthday with Easter(the last time Easter was on April 8th was 1928...it will be again in 2012, but then, not again to 2091). Okay, enough about Easter lessons, moving on.....

As you can see, the girls broke in Libby's playroom with no problem. They had toys (and Cheerios) strung everywhere! Kayla & Allie seemed to love their princess lipstick that we gave them for Easter. Above, Kayla shares it with Libby. "Why is her shirt so wet?", you are asking yourself......

....because Libby learned how to drink from a sippy cup this week (well, sort of).

While the little kids played with Libby's toys, the big kids played with the other toys. Goob appears to be giving Gary a "Congrats Butt Slap" for something that he did on Golden Tee.

Jill did a great job playing bartender. We made such delicious drinks as "Show me your birthday Smoot" (inside joke), "I did not steal that Skunk, you Punk" (another inside joke) and "Martion Pee" (seen below). Thanks, guys for a great birthday celebration!
The next round is on me!

3 comments:

THE SENG HOUSE said...

looks like a fun time. Was JP not there? I don't see any pictures of him.

thebanetfamily said...

Please see the next entry. JP was there! Had a great time!

The Cissells said...

Looks like the Cissells missed a great time. Happy Birthday Angie. Gary, I can't wait for you to make me a drink. Looks like you are quite the bartender.