Sunday, August 5, 2007

Purdue Bound

Today, we went to the farm for a picnic before Tyler heads off to college. It was such a hot day, but we enjoyed fish (caught by my uncles), homemade potato chips and fried okra (my complements to the chef, Daddy!) and some yummy desserts. We didn't stay too long since it was so darn hot, but it was nice to get together for a quick visit. Libby got to hug on Tyler for a little while and even had a quick dip in the creek (thanks to Uncle Mark!!) She is dressed in a Purdue shirt that I just about didn't get her out of the house wearing (we'll just say that Gary wasn't thrilled with the idea of us even owning something that said "Purdue" on it). Good luck at Purdue, Tyler. We love you and are proud of you!

6 comments:

DENISE said...

Angie you made me cry when I saw the picture and read the blog...Thanks for coming.....Love, Denise

DENISE said...

Libby is so cute....denise

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Purdue is pretty impressive.

THE SENG HOUSE said...

I can't believe Tyler is that old. Just shows how long we have been hanging out together.

ShenaGayle said...

YEA! I love the pink Purdue shirt. Glad she got at least one day's use out of it ;) --Shena

ShenaGayle said...

YEA! I love the pink Purdue shirt. Glad she got at least one day's use out of it ;) --Shena