Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pricin' the Dyson

For months now, I have had an obsession about Dyson Vacuum Cleaners. It all began when a friend of mine, Sarah, got one and raved about how great it was! Since that time, I have researched and researched the vacuums and had come to the concision that I had to have one. The only catch was it's price. So, after a bit of saving on my part, Gary helped it fit into our budget. Target was running a special where you could get $100 gift card for buying one, so it made the *gulp* $500 price tag a little easier to swallow. I cannot say enough about this sweeper! With two big dogs, I literally could not keep up with the hair, but I swear this is the best vacuum that I have ever had! Proof? Gary swept the living room floor with our old $150 sweeper...then out came the Dyson. You wouldn't believe what my old Bissell left behind. Okay, well, I'll get off of my soap box...I just thought those of you who have heard me whine for months about the Dyson would be glad to hear that I got one (anyone interested in buying a Bissell on Craigslist??--ha)!

Hands off little lady, this is Mommy's new toy!

5 comments:

The Aguilars said...

I have always wanted a Dyson!! Congrats!! We only have 2 rooms with carpet so I can't justify the cost:)

The Cissells said...

Congratulations. I feel like I need to get you a cake or something.

The Rougeux's said...

I'm sooooo jealous!

The McCluskeys said...

I LOVE my Dyson! You can't live without one if you have kids and animals!!

THE SENG HOUSE said...

You are such a dork! But if I vacuumed a little more often then I would love to have one.