Saturday, November 17, 2007

SMK's Night Out

Friday, we joined other members of St. Mary's of the Knobs parish for the annual SMK's night out, held at Huber's Winery. It is a fun-filled night full of dancing, dinner, a silent & live auction and great fellowship. We went over to Chris & Carrie's for cocktails prior to the party. Carrie, Michele & I thought we were Charlie's Angels.
Our guys looking sharp in their matching (no, we didn't plan it) striped shirts! Dena & I had a blast dancing around like teenagers! What a fun night! I don't know why I didn't take many photos, but it was such a great night! Thanks, Mom, Dad, Philip, Amanda & Lucia for keeping Libby for us!

1 comments:

THE SENG HOUSE said...

I'm guessing but it looks to me like you have dr-unk eyes in that photo with Dena. Sounds like you all had fun!