Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow Day with Daddy

Today around lunch time, Gary called and suggested that one of us took the rest of the day off to get Libby home. After my car accident last week with Libby in the car, I am a little scared to think about having her with me during bad weather. Since we all know that hospitals don't close early (and the managers were on a "freeze" and not allowed to leave) and Gary's boss had to leave to get his little girl, he got voted as the parent to get Libby. He said that they had a blast! Here she looks like she is in hog heaven sitting in Daddy's Lazy-Boy, eating popcorn and drinking juice.You may recall from previous blog entries that Gary & I love Little People. We have an entire town for Libby to play with! Gary loves to quiz Libby, "Which one is the Lion?" Here they are playing with the school house.
Libby didn't want to leave Killians out. She was sharing her Pirate with him.
Hey Libby, what does a pirate say?? Arrrr.....
Mommy gets into the Little People playing. I love this picture because it shows Killians in his favorite spot. He sits with his head on the coffee table most of the time when we are in the living room. This way he can see what is going on.
Gary's attempt at looking up his nose.
We didn't leave Tucker out of our play session. Libby was laughing so hard in this picture (we were "fake" jumping on Tucker) that she has tears in her eyes! Too bad I was not able to have play day all day with Libby & Gary, but a few hours before bedtime was nice.
By the way, I know that Libby needs a haircut! I hope we can get one this weekend.

2 comments:

The Cissells said...

Looks like a great time. I can't wait until spring and yardsales. Maybe we can score some more little people.

THE SENG HOUSE said...

Didn't know about you having an accident, I hope everything is ok, but most important that you and Libby are. I know how scary it is to have your little one with you when it happens.