Monday, March 10, 2008

Pa-Sketti Night


As you know, I am pretty proud of the fact that we do not have a picky eater. Libby loves to eat...and eat...and eat. Mema jokes that I have to keep working to afford to feed this cookie monster. When I get off of work, I pick Libby up at Mema's. Often times, she is eating dinner with Mema and Donnie (and Ally), but the second we get home, she wants to eat more "mo-eat". She is usually so impatient, I fix her something, put her in her chair and let her go to town while I go back and change clothes. I knew that she wasn't going to be "neat", but I had no idea she was going to eat with her hands! This is what I saw when I got back from changing my clothes.
A baby wipe was not going to fix this! It was time for an early dip in the tub before Daddy got home. Momma will know better for next Pa-Sketti Night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Cissells said...

Libby Grace, I love your new lipstick. It's the perfect color.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love spaghetti pictures! And the perfect way to end a spaghetti dinner is with a bath!

THE SENG HOUSE said...

Nothing like letting them learn a little independence with eating pasketti.