Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tumble Time


Libby did excellent today at Gymnastics! She followed directions, laughed, played and was in such a good mood for the entire class. Her Daddy & I were very proud of her! After class, she went out to visit with Jill & Joni who were watching their kids from the sidelines. Shannon was watching Allie from inside...so you can see her successfully giving Libby bunny ears in the background!

Little Libby was all smiles! Here, she sported the new leotard that Kayla gave her! Thanks, guys! It is so cute!

4 comments:

The Cissells said...

Glad she is having so much fun. She looks great in blue. Love the hairbows. It looks like she is wearing them more and more.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Cute little suit!

You know I have you on my google reader and I seen your Wordless Wednesday post on it, but it wasn't here when I came to your blog! What happened to it? It was adorable! And the perfect blackmail picture for when she's older.

THE SENG HOUSE said...

I love myself in that picture. Could you have gotten a worse shot?!?

thebanetfamily said...

Shannon--Gary made me take it down. I was going to take your "Wordless Wednesday" idea, but Gary didn't like the naked baby on the potty. He's a Potty Pooper.