Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sliding into Summer

Gary was gone all weekend on a "guy's golf weekend" and I was on call, so Libby and I didn't get too far from home. Today, I filled up her pool while she was napping and as soon as she got up, we went outside to splash around. She is scared of the slide that came with the pool, but talked me into pulling her other plastic slide into it. She only went down it a few times before she decided it was too fast.
Momma is proud of Libby's little ponytail. Now if I could just talk her into leaving it alone...
Libby spent most of the pool-time climbing in and out and chasing after the dogs. She must have yelled, "Kee-yans, Meere!" (which translates to, "Killians, Come here") a thousand times. Finally I decided she just wanted a kiss!
There is no better way to end a hot afternoon in the pool than enjoying a Flavor-Ice watching Dora!

1 comments:

The Cissells said...

Looks like you two had a good girls weekend. Love the ponytail and the bikini.