Monday, November 17, 2008

Wedding Preperations

Being this beautiful does not happen overnight! It takes some work! Here we are the night before getting our manicures and pedicures done. After Shena treated us to this, we headed to dinner and then home for a relaxing evening prior to the big day. The "before" photo of us prior to the wedding. Note that we are drinking mimosas as we wait to get our hair done!
Getting my hair done. I think I am going to start having this girl come to my house before work each day to do my hair and make-up.
Shena's Du Lunch at "Heavenly Ham" before we headed off to the hotel to get dressed.Somehow, Nancy got out of having to lace up Shena's dress and I was stuck, I mean....blessed...with the honor. It took about 15 minutes to get this thing on...but man, it was worth it! Look how beautiful she looks!
Me and the handsome husband-to-be. I think the Budweiser in his hand makes him look calmer than he really was.

0 comments: