Sunday, October 4, 2009

How Tall this Fall?

Today we headed to Huber's Pumpkin Patch to find the perfect pumpkin for Libby. Her cousin Ally has spent the weekend with us, so we were so lucky that she, Evan, Brittany and Cheryl (also known as Mimi II) got to come with us.
Libby and I posing by the pumpkin patch.











How tall this fall? On the left is the picture that I took last year. Libby has the same shirt on and pigtails (she loves wearing her hair in braided pigtails). As you can see, she has grown so much in 1 short year!
Libby and Gary. She looks like she is making a funny face because I told them to smile and say "pumpkin" and I snapped the picture when she saying the "pu" part. I was trying to see if I grew any taller since last year....I'm afraid I didn't. Picking her very own (she liked the ones with the bumps on them).
Again, searching high and low for the one that she wants.
Libby and Mimi II picking a pumpkin. Libby is so blessed to have so many grandparents that love her so much!

0 comments: