Thursday, January 25, 2007

Monkey See, Monkey Do

I took a bereavement day today at work, and spent the day taking a much needed mental health day! It has been a emotional week-- a horrible stressful situation at work compounded with the death of Gary's grandfather has made this a week that I will be glad to get behind me. (Pepa's funeral is Monday, so sorry co-workers, I'll be taking off Monday, too.)
After spending the morning at Mema's while I shopped for some pants, Libby and I went over to Amy's house for our weekly play date. As always, the girls played, fought over toys and mimicked each other. By the end of the afternoon, Sophia even gave up her "Binky" for her thumb! Copy cat!

Libby was so wore out from her play date that she fell asleep in the car on the ride home. Who can resist a sleeping baby? Not me!

1 comments:

The Cissells said...

Thanks for teaching me fun stuff today Libby. You are so beautiful. Love, Sophia and Amy