Friday, July 6, 2007

1st Birthday Photo Shoot


Today Libby & I went to get her 1st birthday pictures taken. We went to a friend of ours Lorraine Hughes in Corydon. I could not believe how great she was with Libby and how great all of the pictures turned out. We have 3 different settings (the cake you see above is just one!) and have 129 awesome pictures to choose from! Gary and I will never be able to decide which ones we want to order!! She is so reasonable and so great with Libby that I don't think that I'll ever be able to take her anywhere else again! If anyone wants more information about Lorraine, let me know...I promise that you'll love the photos! Libby loved the cake! She wasn't too sure at first, but then just loved to lick the icing off of her hands. Won't she be fun in a few weeks at her birthday party??

3 comments:

The Cissells said...

She looks so cute!!!! Congratulations on such great pictures.

The Aguilars said...

Such a beautiful girl. LOVE the dress!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That is some great birthday photos! I can't believe it's been a year! Preston is 6 months already!