Thursday, July 19, 2007

Uncle Chris' Birthday

Tonight we went out for Gary's brother's birthday. We joked that this year his birthday was so much more relaxing for me (last year on his birthday, my labor began at 4am and Libby wasn't born until 12:10am the next day!!). Here the birthday boy and the almost-birthday-girl pose for a quick shot.
Since Chris & Carrie might have to miss Libby's birthday party this weekend, they gave her birthday presents to her tonight. One of her favorites was the Little Mermaid baby doll set (complete with stroller, pack-n-play, carrier, changing station, etc). She couldn't wait for me to put the stroller together so she could push it around. Doesn't she look excited?
Aunt Carrie
Carson was dancing around and acting silly! Libby loves to watch the big boys!

1 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love the picture with her tongue sticking out! I still can't believe she is going to be a year old already!