Friday, July 20, 2007

A year at a glance...

Just a few minutes old
5 days old
1 Month old (well, 3 weeks old)
2 Months old
3 Months old
4 Months old 5 Months Old
6 Months old
7 Months old
8 Months old
9 Months old

10 Months old
11 Months old
Libby at 1 Year Old! Wow! What an amazing year it has been! She has grown so much so fast...in fact, too fast if you ask me! I am looking back at these photos of her while I put this blog together, and I cannot believe it...she has grown from such a fragile tiny "baby" to such an independent and sweet "little girl". She has made Gary & I so complete! Happy Birthday, Pinky.

4 comments:

THE SENG HOUSE said...

Happy Birthday Libby! You are growing too fast.

The Aguilars said...

Beautiful!

The McCluskeys said...

So sweet! They do just grow up way too fast!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

She is so photogenic!