Friday, July 20, 2007

A year at a glance...

Just a few minutes old
5 days old
1 Month old (well, 3 weeks old)
2 Months old
3 Months old
4 Months old 5 Months Old
6 Months old
7 Months old
8 Months old
9 Months old

10 Months old
11 Months old
Libby at 1 Year Old! Wow! What an amazing year it has been! She has grown so much so fast...in fact, too fast if you ask me! I am looking back at these photos of her while I put this blog together, and I cannot believe it...she has grown from such a fragile tiny "baby" to such an independent and sweet "little girl". She has made Gary & I so complete! Happy Birthday, Pinky.

4 comments:

THE SENG HOUSE said...

Happy Birthday Libby! You are growing too fast.

The Aguilars said...

Beautiful!

The McCluskeys said...

So sweet! They do just grow up way too fast!

Shannon said...

She is so photogenic!