Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tee Time

Since our Softball season has come to a close, we decided that we might try to focus on another sport...golf. It was agreed that it was going to be laid back and for fun...and that it was! We played 9 holes at Valley View...and Shannon, the golf pro, kicked our butts! Above, Shannon has her own caddy, Justin.
Sarah gets ready to take a shot. (A side note, my camera makes a load click when I take a picture, so I got a nice long 'chat' from Gary about the etiquette of golf while we drove to find our balls! I'll never do that again!! Sorry if I messed you up, Sarah!) Shawn & Sarah counting up their strokes. Sarah did awesome, especially considering it is only the 2nd time she had ever played!
I'm getting ready for a shot.
We all had a good time...even considering it was hot!! Thanks, guys for being so patient with me! I'm already looking forward to next week.

1 comments:

THE SENG HOUSE said...

Looks like fun! But it sounds like even in golf you got in trouble (for taking pictures).