Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Slide Pride

Chris & Carrie gave Libby a slide a while back that their boys had outgrown. We had not put it in the yard because it was too hot to play outside...so instead it has been in our living room for a month, now. Up until now, we would sit Libby at the top and we'd say "One" and she would say, "Two...." and then some version of "Three/wee". This morning, I asked her if she wanted to slide, and before I knew it, she climbed up the latter like she had done it a thousand times before! She does not quite have the turning around down pat, but she loves her slide!!

What a little ham!

2 comments:

The Cissells said...

How fun!!! She looks so grown up. Don't they just have the cutest voices at this age?

The Aguilars said...

I wish I had a slide in my house! Very cute!