Saturday, January 26, 2008

Girl's Night

Saturday night Joni, Dena, Jill, Sarah, Shannon & I (well and Amy R. for a few seconds) went out for a much needed "girl's night". We went to dinner and then to bowl at Lucky Strike on 4th Street.

Shannon was putting a lot of thought into which ball she was going to use. She finally found the perfect one (the one with a lucky penny in it!)

Sarah was so serious as she tried to show off her Wii skills!

We were all about the "group photos" as you can tell from Jill's blog, too.

I was pretty convinced that Joni & Sarah would kick our butts with all of their recent practice on their WII's, but surprisingly, I won the first game....but came in last the second! Go figure!

Love those cheesy smiles!

I decided to help out the lady behind the desk as she sprayed down all of our shoes. She was very greatful! After my shoe-cleaning-duties were done, we headed off to The Pub for a few more cocktails and some juicy talk. Thanks, girls, I had a great time! We missed you, Amy C!

1 comments:

The Cissells said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry I missed it.