Monday, January 7, 2008

Late Entry---I found my camera!!

As you know from my earlier blogging, I left my camera at Mimi II's house and wasn't able to blog the Banet's Christmas party the weekend before Christmas. A few of you (namely Carrie) will be glad to see that I am finally up to date!! Here the kids gather for a quick photo. From left to right--Libby, Harrison, Allie, Evan & Aiden.
Libby was so excited! She loved the presents and entertainment from the other kiddos.
Speaking of entertainment, check out Libby's first Christmas Program! No Banets were injured in the making of this short video!

Future American Idol contestants.She was not too thrilled with Santa...but who can blame her....did you get a good look at him? I am sure many Banet kids weren't able to sleep that night!

No, you are not seeing double. Libby looks just like Gary and Will looks just like Josh!

This picture turned out a little too dark, but it was too cute to leave out of the blog.

2 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ESPECIALLY SINCE MY CAMERA WASNT DOING SO WELL WITH ALL THE ACTION GOING ON! THANKS AGAIN!
LOVE,
CARRIE

The Cissells said...

I love the musical numbers. Libby looks right at home up on stage. I wonder where she gets that from?!?!