Saturday, January 12, 2008

Little Swimmers

Libby & Sophia started their second year of swim lessons at the YMCA today. Here, Libby poses before she's off to her first class. She has learned to say "Cheeese" when a picture is taken. I was uncertain how Libby would react to the pool. She was so tiny last year, that she really didn't know (or care) what was going on. She instantly loved the warm water and splashed and kicked like a pro. The only part this week that she seemed to not like was when we had to get her out!

She loves to splash the water!

Sophia & Libby having a great time!

I do have a pretty cute video of Libby laying on the big fish as we sing "Twinkle, Twinkle", but I could not bring myself to show my pasty white legs and not-in-shape body for the blogger world to see. All of that swimming made us work up an appetite. Libby & Sophia race to get some chicken!

1 comments:

The Cissells said...

So glad we are doing it again. Even if it does involve swim suits.