Sunday, March 23, 2008

Egg-cellent day!

Lovin' on her Mimi at Chris & Carrie's house. Was I confused? This is Easter, not Christmas, right? Libby got 2 more Easter baskets...clothes, toys, books, a necklace, snacks...and all sorts of other fun goodies!
Check out her "Easter Egg Hunting Champ" bib. Yummy mac-n-cheese.
Libby steals the blanket and lays down for a few seconds of shut eye.
Libby & Kee-Kee.
I loved those wind-mill blower things when I was growing up. They just remind me of Easter (It seems like I got one of them or a kite in my basket growing up). This poor wind-mill was covered in spit by the time she was done playing with it.

3 comments:

THE SENG HOUSE said...

What a beautiful Easter dress, Libby!

The Aguilars said...

Libby looks beautiful in her Easter dress!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Woo hoo! You better start saving for the car and wedding now because that girl is gonna be SPOILED!!!

I love the pics!!!