Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter to all! Here is Libby's Easter basket before she woke up and tore into it. She got lots of goodies...a night gown, a Dora electric toothbrush, sunglasses, her own BlackBerry, stuffed animals, Little People, bubbles, and lots of "snacks".
As luck would have it, my pager went off the second she started tearing into her basket. Fearing the worse, I called work back and watched her open her basket at the same time.
Libby went straight for the BlackBerry and started emailing all of her friends. I wonder where she gets that...not from her BlackBerry obsessed parents, I am sure!
She has a new love for Dora the Explorer. When asked what Dora says, she exclaims, "HOLA". **Side note: The electric tooth brush freaked her out tonight!**Daddy helped her open her Little People Easter egg. I cannot tell which one liked it best!

1 comments:

The Cissells said...

Happy Easter Libby Grace. You look beautiful in your dress!