Thursday, May 8, 2008

Potty Time

A few weeks back Gary & I got Libby a potty (and the Elmo's Potty Time DVD) so we could start introducing her to it. From time to time, she was going and sitting on it...but did nothing. Last night after her bath, I asked her if she wanted to go potty. She sat there for a few minutes and I began to read her a book when I heard her start to tinkle! I called Gary in and we all cheered for her! Before going to bed, she told us she wanted to go again--and she did! Mema said that she went 2 times at her house...and then another time tonight when she got home! We are so proud of her and know that she is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

THE SENG HOUSE said...

Yeah Libby! You are on your way to diaper freedom!

The Cissells said...

Great job Libby! Keep on tinkling!