Saturday, September 20, 2008

Every Princess needs a castle!

Tonight after dinner, Gary and I took Libby to Target to find a "I Survived Blackout 2008" present. She was such a great sport this week--getting tossed around from one grandparent's house to the next, spending day after day at her Mema's house...again with no power and not being able to watch Dora the Explorer for 105 hours! (I was sure that we'd have to enter her into a 12 step program...but she did okay).Ever since Libby went to Austin's house, she has wanted a tent. Gary and I came across this princess one and knew that it was just what she needed! Here she is, in her princess playroom, drinking tea out of her princess cups in her castle. This little girl does not look spoiled, does she?
Killians had to try out the castle, too. It's hard to see Libby in this picture, but she is grinning from ear to ear looking through her window! It was worth every penny!

3 comments:

The Aguilars said...

I love the castle! Funny how when we were kids our castles consisted of blankets and boxes. I like the new ones much better!!

thebanetfamily said...

I am so glad to hear that you all are moving home! Eva will have to come over and play in the new castle!

The Cissells said...

You can hardly tell she likes it. It makes the princess playroom complete.