Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shena's Shower

Last night, I helped host a Bridal Shower for my cousin Shena. We had about 45 people (friends and family) at the Leora Brown School in Corydon. It was beautiful and I am so pleased with the way everything turned out!
Me, Katie, Lindsay and Shena after the shower.
Aunt Nancy and the Bride-To-Be
We had a yummy dinner and then sped through some games and presents. Katie & Lindsay video taped Gibby's responses to 10 questions (for example: what is your biggest pet peeve about Shena). We asked Shena the same question and the guests had to guess "Match or No Match". She answered and then we watched Gibby's response. It was the funniest thing, ever!!
The venue for the shower was an old African American one room school house that has been renovated (complete with black boards). Libby found chalk and was in heaven drawing! I wish that I would have taken more pictures (I think that some people took some to send me) but I was busy doing the "hostess" thing. We are getting so excited about the upcoming wedding!!

0 comments: