Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating Diva

For the first time in about 7 years, Libby and I put the Christmas Tree up by ourselves. It had become a tradition that Shena comes over to help, but she got out of it this year because she had to work this weekend. I guess she can get out of it for one year since I made her put up 2 last year! Libby Grace
Libby sorting out the lights.
Trying to decide where these ornaments were going to go.Ever since I was born, my parents have gotten me an angel ornament for our tree. When Gary and I got married, I took all 25 ornaments to put on our tree. Since then, Gary gets an ornament with a dog on it each year, and now Libby gets one with a Fairy on it. It really makes for an interesting Hodge-podge tree, but I love all that sentimental stuff! Libby really got the hang of decorating the tree. Her IU shirt with her IU ornament.

The finished product

1 comments:

The Jewell's said...

I can't believe how big she looks:) What a cutie!!