Saturday, February 21, 2009

Anything for charity....

On Saturday night, my cousins and I participated in the 4th annual "Mardi Gras Lip Sync" at St. Joseph's Church. This was the 3rd time in 4 years that I had participated in this fundraiser. Last night, some of my cousins joined together for an act we called, "Night at the Movies". This 8 minute act contained clips from movies such as Little Orphan Annie, Mrs. Doubtfire, Farris Bueller's Day off and Shirley Temple. Above, Diane and I pose before going on stage.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll get rid of this wig, tomorrow, it's only a day away.
How do you solve a problem like Maria?? I'm the nun second from the left. Don't I look holy?
Mike as Mrs. Doubtfire...this dude did look like a lady!
The final scene from Farris Bueller's Day Off was amazing. We did a great job (if I must say so myself) and looked like Broadway stars! We earned aver $500 on our act, alone!
Me with my oh-so-handsome Godson, Todd. Isn't he adorable?

Gary did his best to entertain himself.

1 comments:

The Cissells said...

I would love to see video.