Friday, January 19, 2007

Puppy Love


Libby & Killians


If Libby is awake, Killians is not far from her side. He is so in love with her, protective of her and amazed by her, that we often have to remind him to back up and give her some room. He wants to share her toys, eat her dropped food, lay on her blanket and give her kisses. Ever since the day we brought her home from the hospital, he has been very mothering to her. If he hears her cry, he jumps up and runs to find me or Gary to let us know that she is upset. Libby is really curious about Killians, as well...grabbing his fur and petting him as much as she can.

I once heard that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Updating this blog has become a sort of addiction of mine. Well, I am thinking that I may have to join a Blogging support group, a 12 step program or find a patch. This blog has combined 2 of my biggest passions; picture taking and talking about Libby. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy posting.

1 comments:

DENISE said...

Libby gets the tongue thing from Killians.