Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A guide to the slide

After her bath tonight, Libby was so full of energy and personality...she had to put her dress shoes and hat on and play on her slide. After many, many trips up and down the slide, she decided to try a differnt route...Going under the slide!
What a little ham. She was well aware that I had the camera out snapping picutres. For this particular picture, she climbed under the slide, paused and looked at me and said, "Momma....Cheese!". I had to laugh!
Catching a little "Seasame Street" from the best seat in the house.
A little smile after she noticed me snapping the last picture.

2 comments:

The Cissells said...

I LOVE the outfit!!! She looks like 15 years old with the hat and shoes on. Where has the time gone? I still am looking for a slide for Sophia. I know she would love it.

THE SENG HOUSE said...

She looks like a different person in these pictures! Love them